Monday, November 25, 2013

Dilly.. my sweet Dilly

Why is this so hard for me??

I have got to stay on this. .. today seems like a good day to vent, cry & whatever else blogging is supposed to be about!

A couple of months ago, we got 3 dogs.  Only one was a great fit for our family.   As a matter of fact. ..he was the perfect dog.  I found homes for the other two.  Quite simply..my heart was so full & happy with my Dilly 《Dillinger》  We have had the most fun ever with this little guy.   Well my life has just kinda fallen apart lately.. today (I pray) was as bad as I can imagine it getting.   I haven't been able to drag myself out of bed for 2 days... I walked to get myself a drink.. looked down..there was my Dilly,  limp & lifeless in his Kennel.  Idk if me getting him out was a bad idea.  He woke up & started trying to fight.  Unfortunately we lost that fight.  He is gone now. ..

I'm so devastated!   I just feel that this is so horrible.. I don't even know what to do.  So... I cry... cry... and cry...

I'm so defeated at this point in my life...

3 comments:

  1. Shelly I am so sorry for you and your families loss. praying for you and sweet dilly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so so sorry for your loss. A family pet is more like another child and it can be so devastating. Prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, I'm so sorry for your loss. <>

    ReplyDelete